Our approach to auto insurance- and how it helps you!
- If you own property, we’ll discuss having higher limits than the average so you’re not at risk of losing your property in the event of an auto accident.
- We talk to all newly licensed teenage drivers about safe driving and auto insurance. We believe very strongly that teenagers getting real, practical, in-the-trenches facts about driving from someone than “Mom and Dad” directly results in fewer violations and accidents. The facts speak for themselves- we have had NO youthful driver fatalities. EVER.
- If you have an older vehicle, we’ll weigh the pros and cons of you insuring your vehicle for damage to it (*tip- log onto www.kbb.com and look up the “blue book value” for your vehicle. If you can stand to “lose” that money when your car is totaled, then you probably don’t need physical damage on your car. If you need that money, then you need physical damage coverage).
- When you buy a brand new car- we’ll probably ask you if you put down a large down payment. Why? Because you may very well benefit from loan/lease gap coverage if you didn’t. If you total your car and it’s worth LESS than what you owe, loan/lease gap covers the difference. And yes, we’ve seen this happen. And we don’t want
Auto Insurance is mandatory in the state of Massachusetts. Let us help you figure out the best coverage for the best price!
If you are interested in receiving a quote please click here and fill out a proposal form. We will look over your information and provide you with an accurate estimate.
Auto Insurance discounts include:
- Anti-theft: On certain coverages with qualifying anti-theft devices
- Senior Discount: Possible 25% savings for experienced operators 65 years and older
- Companion: Up to 6% savings if you have an eligible property policy with the same company
- Safe driver: Saves you up to 25% for drivers with no violations or at-fault accidents
- Student-away: Possible 15% savings for inexperienced operators who live at least 100 miles away from the place of principal garaging
- Good Student: Saves up to 15% for inexperienced operators in high school or college with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Advanced Training: Advanced driver training discount, which could save you up to 5% for inexperienced operators who complete a certified training course
- Hybrid: Save you up to 10% for energy saving vehicles